We all know how much fun remote control planes can be. Whether you’re an adult, teenager or kid, flying RC airplanes is always exciting like the first time flying. We have all type of planes for beginners, advanced and even pro experience.
If you’re just getting into flying RC toys I would high recommended buying the remote control planes for beginners. These planes are much more easier to fly and are much more durable than the higher skill level planes. However, they are just as good if not better depending how much money you’re looking to spend.
After research and reviewing all different types, sizes, shaped and other factors on the best RC planes and narrowed it down for you. Without further due, check out our hand-picked airplanes we recommend.
The Best Remote Control Plans for 2016
Choosing a plane
If you’re new to this choosing the right plane can be hard. In our short guide below we are going to help you pick out the best RC airplane for you. Here are some things you want to look for:
Channels: I would recommend sticking to a 3 or 4 channel airplane. The channel on the plane is how many operations you can perform such as: rudder, elevator, thrust and alierons. These are all feature you can control. Here let’s break down each one for a better understanding.
- Thrust: This allows you to control the speed of the planes.
- Rudder: The rudder control is used to redirect the wind hitting it, which this allows the plane to turn left or right depending on which way you turn it.
- Aileron: Its the tailing edge on the back side of the wing. This allows your be able to roll the plane once you get to that level of skill.
- Elevator: The elevator is the back wing of the plane. What this does is to allow you to control the plane to go up higher in the air or to come down lower to the ground.
Foam: You can never going wrong when picking a foam remote control airplane. Flying planes can be very hard if you don’t know what you’re doing. Thus, this is why you would want a foam plane because they can handle crashing and are much simpler to repair. It’s always better to start on a cheap foam plane then work you’re way up to a nice one once you feel you’re skilled enough.
Size: RC planes comes in all different sizes. So how should you choose? Well it all comes down to how much money you want to spend and how much space you have when flying. The medium sized planes are best for people who are just beginning to learn how to fly. Other than that, it’s normally the person preference on the size of the plane.
As you can see from above it’s important to know how many channels are on the air plane and which features you want included. Take your time and make sure you are confident about the airplane and it’s features before choosing.
Review on the Best Remote Control Airplane
Cub Sport Club is very well known for what they do. They have master the RC world with airplanes that give you the fun and enjoying of flying. It’s the perfect plane for all ages and is one of the best on the market. However, let get over the boring stuff and just out some of the features this bad boy has to offer us.
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone® Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC 3S Li-Po fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) DSM2®/DSMX transmitter, sold separately
One of the best perks about the ParkZone Sport Club Airplane is the material its made out of. The lightweight Z-foam make the plane fly smoother and is very durable material. Choosing a plastic made airplane is not recommended unless you really know what you’re doing. We recommend the z-foam material for its extreme durability.
Another great thing we loved about this airplane was the large tundra wheels. These wheel are made to not only fly and take off from concrete but from grass and rough terrain. Can’t ask for much more when it comes to choosing a great RC plane.
The ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane is one of the best airplanes for the price in it’s class. It’s the perfect plane for all ages and is built tough. So let’s take flying to the next level with a brand new ParkZone Sport Club Airplane.